70s 80s 90s 00s art music books movies beer mates cars bars clubs travel scuba fishkeeping dogs photography filmmaking writing natural synthetic chemical animal vegetable mineral houseplants sculpture LEGO star wars fear and loathing in birmingham united kingdom

28 December 2006

Wouldn't It Be Nice?

I'm already well-ensconced into the runners for the Democrats in America's 2008 elections. I'm particularly fond of Barack Obama, currently Senator for Illinois. He'll be up against Johns Edwards and Kerry, as well as one Hillary Rodham Clinton, who I'm sure we've heard from before. Whichever, I just hope the Good Folk of the US of A make a strong, clear decision in two year's time.

But it did occur to me that I would prefer Barack, especially if he inherits GWB's ridiculous international relations mess, AND if he manages to catch or kill the leader of al Qaeda. Imagine the headline:

Obama Bins Laden.

This alone would make his election worthwhile. Not to mention, becoming America's first black president. About time, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home